Monday, October 5, 2009

Monday morning

It is Monday morning once again, and my house is so quiet. I got my kids to school, husband is working, and I have such a grateful heart this morning. I feel blessed everyday to have my life filled with lots of laughter, Joy, and Love. My family means the world to me. I love this season getting decorations out, and decorating the house carving pumpkins, cooking them, eating pumpkin pie, and creating wonderful memories for my kids. When I bake something, and they come home from school, they get so excited because they are so hungry after school, and the house smells so good..priceless moments, with my kids. I get to watch them grow up, and be there when they are done with school, every moment with them is Great.

As I expressed yesterday in my Blog its not about material items, and how much money you have its about quality time with your family, and taking the time with your kids that they need, making them your first priority. You cant get those years back they grow so fast. What good does it do to focus so much on your career, that you don't have time for your kids. So you feel guilty when you do see them, so you buy them everything thinking that, that will make up for the time you cant spend with them. Take time to smell the roses make life changing moments today.

I encourage every mom out there to reevaluate your life today, and do some wonderful things for yourself, and your family today. Life is to short to be miserable. So make some positive choices for yourself today. Have a great Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment