Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tuesday Morning

Good Morning, Got my kids to school, workout done, and now its time to talk to you my wonderful followers. The weather is getting cold, and there seems to be alot more sickness in the air, and now with the scare of the swine flu. Load up on your vitamins and eat healthy food, and wash your hands alot, Get plenty of rest. My daughter has picked up some kind of virus, so I have some counter act pills that I have been giving her through my wellness company, and children's vitamins, so hopefully it wont pass through the family. I have been taking my regular vitamins, along with Activate which helps with the Immune system.

I know that staying positive with everything that is going on in your life is a challenge, so I challenge you today to do that for yourself, and know that God will not give you more than you can handle. We all go through trials and tribulation, and you can either allow them to effect your attitude, and turn you negative, or you can make a choice to stay positive, and trust that everything is going to be OK regardless of the set backs. I believe that everything that happens is life lessons, and we can grow, and learn to be better people from them. So even when we have sick kids, Someone does something to make you mad, or whatever it is in your life. Brush it off,keep you vibrations high, and don't let anyone else bring you down... stay Happy, and positive. You can do it. Live your best life today.



No comments:

Post a Comment