Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween

Good Morning,
Took Austin to the orthopedic doctor yesterday, and they took another x-ray, and his pinkie bone is healed so tomorrow he goes back, and they are going to remove the nail they put in during surgery. They are going to give him a shot in his finger, and cut it open, and remove the nail. My son is not excited about this at all, he keeps saying he does not want it to come out yet. I will be glad when that appointment is over.

My kids got to go to a big Halloween party last night at there Youth group they got to dress up,
and ate pizza, pop, candy, and all kinds of snacks. They had a great time, there is another party tonight Austins going to, and Devan has one at the school, and they are having a Halloween dance on Friday...So lots of fun. Our adult party is Friday night, and then of course Devan is invited to a big Halloween party on Saturday with his friend that has a indoor pool, so they will be swimming, and eating lots of candy I'm sure. I will take Brooke trick or treating, and Brian will hand out candy, and Austin is to old to trick or treat, so he will hand out candy and eat it... I'm sure.

Today is all about working out...which I just did so I feel better more energy, Working on some calls for my business, and making healthy food for myself, and figuring out something healthy for dinner. Tomorrow is usually my friends get together day, but I'm going to have to cancel do to Austins Dr Appointment, because I'm just going to keep him home from school for the day. His finger will be soar I'm sure. So that covers this week I wish you all a great Halloween and remember to take great care of yourself today, and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment