Monday, November 2, 2009

Good Morning,

The weekend was great. We had are Halloween party... which was alot of fun Adults dancing, and acting crazy, everyone needs to let there hair down once in awhile. Trick or treating with my daughter, and boys doing there own thing this year with there friends. It reminds me of how fast they are growing.

Today is back to normal, no more party's for awhile. Just got my workout done, and I'm enjoying the peace and quiet. The new puppy's are starting to get active, and very cute they are ready for there new loving homes November 21. So if you no anyone that would love a cute Chihuahua puppy let me know. My daughter said to me this morning that we need to have a puppy shower and invite all her friends over.

Have a great day everyone enjoy yourself, and remember do something great fro yourself today.

No comments:

Post a Comment