Monday, November 16, 2009

MOnday

GOOD morning,
The weekend is over, It was a great family weekend, full of shampooing carpets, and cleaning and organizing... Which has to be done to keep your house looking and smelling good. I love how my family pitches in, and does what needs to be done.

Today the basement is clean, and ready for new furniture to be delivered today. Its always nice to get something new every once in awhile. We are getting everything nice, ready for a big Superbowl party, and just for us to enjoy.

It amazes me how fast life goes by its nice to just hang out with my family, and enjoy them... Or I should say cook for them. Teenagers are always hungry. Enjoy your day to day do something wonderful for yourself. Its time to exercise now, before the furniture gets here. Have a great Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment