Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wednesday

Good Morning,
Happy Veterans Day, to all the Veterans. Today is a day to remember the Veterans.
It is also a day off for Schools, and different businesses.

Today for us as a family... its about a day home spoiling all five of our puppy's, cleaning, feeding them, and my children, and of course potty training puppy's. I feel like I have a house full of toddlers. We keep busy all the time so when we get a day like today to not be scheduled its a great feeling...My kids like to stay in there pajamas, play on the computer, eat of course, and spoil the puppy's, or should I say let them bite them.

Tomorrow is my friends day a day for me to get out of the house, since I work from home. I get to spend great quality time with my friends, that mean so much to me, and that is how I take great care of myself, along with everything else I always talk about, exercise, eating right, and plenty of sleep. Being a mom doesn't mean that you have to neglect yourself. Being a great mom includes taking great care of yourself daily, so I encourage you all to have a great day, and a great week, remember to put yourself on your to do list... You deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment