Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Good morning Friends,
Wow life is full when you are a mom of three, and work at home. I'm truly amazed at how much moms do. This week is packed full of stuff. Yesterday my two middle school students had the day off, I went shopping for the food for the feast, and today and tomorrow they are done at 10:30am. I have dentist appointments scheduled today for all three of them at 10:40, and of course afterwards I will have to feed them lunch, and then I have a conference at 12:00. My oldest also has a doctors appointment at 3:30 with the orthopedic Doctor, and then make a healthy dinner, and take them to youth group tonight....Does anyone want to trade days lol.

This week also is a week to be thankful, so all joking aside... I am so grateful that I have a full abundant life, and I would not trade the busyness for anything. Life goes by so fast so anytime I can spend time with my family is a good thing. My kids get excited.... not only to have time off , but knowing I will be in the kitchen all day Thanksgiving making all there favorite meals makes them very happy. They love everything about Thanksgiving, and Christmas. It is so great for me to be able to make such happy memories for them, that they will carry there whole life.
For some reason I have gotten in the habit of playing music in the kitchen when I cook, and of course its the same music as my kids listen to, so when there is a great song I tend to turn it louder. and it makes everyone happy... Try dancing while you cook its great.

I wish you all a great family time for Thanksgiving, and I encourage you all to be thankful and grateful for everything you have focus on the positive of life. You, and your families deserve the best so make it the best Thanksgiving you, and your family have ever had.
Blessings,Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment