Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Good Morning,
Today is a day of taking care of puppy's again. They have learned to whine now, they want to get out of there cage, and party. We have one sold, and four to go. this week seems to be going by so fast, Tomorrow is a holiday, so the kids have a day off of School so Lola are girl puppy gets to go to her new home.... she is already spoiled pink bed, clothes, special food, and a little girl that is excited for her for her birthday...Its going to be great for both of them.

I cant believe that Thanksgiving is approaching us, and the stores are already playing Christmas music. I guess you cant blame them for starting early. The older your kids get the more expensive the gifts get, and they seem to get smaller, and more money.

When the weather gets colder it seems to stay harder to stay positive, because of the cloudy gloomy days, So I encourage myself, and you to keep working out, and get plenty of vitamins,and minerals, and lots of fruits, veggies, and surround yourself with positive people, stay away from the people that want to bring you down, because some days its hard enough to stay positive let alone being with people that are negative. I love to be with my good friends, because that always helps lift my spirits, laughing, and talking is the best medicine... Focus on the positive in your life not the negative. I know I have been struggling with this having so much going on in my life with kids, puppy's, activities, work, and on and on. You can really drive yourself crazy before long. Take a deep breath, start a gratitude Journal write all the things your thankful for, and before long your spirits will be lifted. Only focus on today "God will only give us what we can handle daily" All are needs are met today." GOD is never late, never early but never late. Have a great day everyone, and remember don't fall into the winter Blues, take great care of yourself always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment