Monday, November 30, 2009

MOnday

Good Morning,
Hi everyone, I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving, and great days off.
We had a great four days off we decided to stay home. I did all the cooking, I'm getting good at making big meals for my family years of practice. Its so rewarding... as a mom to have everything taste good, and have the family eat everything, and be so thankful for our family time together, lots of great memories. We all have our own spaces in the house so when we need our own space we know where to go, and I think that is very important. Its great to be together, but its also nice to have alone time too.

Today is also a great day . A day to get back on my schedule, as a mom with the family home there is alot of meal preparations, and so with them back to school, and husband at work gives me a chance to work out, and write in my gratitude journal and have my quiet time to fill myself back up, unless we take the time for ourselves we cannot be whole. I enjoy putting myself on "my to do list" I feel fit and healthy, and much happier." Its true if moms not happy nobody is" Make today a day of peace, and happiness for yourself, In order to be a great mom , and wife you must be whole yourself, so start today living the best life you can possibly live. Peace and love always, Ursula

1 comment:

  1. I love what you wrote. My new (old) job, driving a student to school in Pgh., allows me just what youwrite. When my children were little, I never knew how badly we (moms) need time to be ourselves. NOT cleaning, cooking, helping, but doing things we USED to enjoy. Walking, reading, visiting a friend. I feel that when this position came back to me, it was God helping me to get back where I needed. Too many women think 'oh-I can do it all and not need to spend time with myself'. But truly, if they just tried a few hours a week. Get away from the home, do something you don't need to do. LOL Thanks Ursula, love to you. Jane

    ReplyDelete