Monday, November 9, 2009

Monday

Good Monday Morning,
WOW, What a weekend thats what I have to say right off the bat. IT all started On Thursday evening getting crazy. I had a wonderful day with my friends, and then I picked up my son from High School and he was white as a ghost, and I said whats wrong Austin and said he was sick.Of course he got sick everywhere when he got home.Thank God we own a carpet shampooer. He for some reason has been getting every virus out there.

I get a call from my mom saying she got two tea cup Chihuahuas from the paper, and you have to understand... she has Three huge dogs already in a little house, so for her to get two little dogs makes no sense. She said she wanted me to come see them, and take them to my house and sale them for her. Her big dogs were afraid of them, and would not come in her house, can you imagine Three huge dogs being afraid of two tiny Chihuahuas. So AT first I told my mom... No I did not want them, and Then I told my daughter who is a Chihuahua lover what was going on and she said "mom lets just go see them." We get there, and they are eight weeks old, and they were so tiny with big belly's, that of course we felt like we needed to bring them home. because My mom has no way of taking care of them with her dogs. So now I already have my three puppy's that are ready for there new homes this weekend, now I have two more to sale that are a smaller tea cup that have been starved it looks like, when I put the puppy chow in the bowl they attack it so I'm going to keep them for a week to get them healthy. Now we have another problem my kids are wanting to keep these two new little girls , To breed with my male Chihuahua. the ones we got from my mom. I have potty pads all over trying to potty train the new puppy's, and I have the new puppy's downstairs, and our puppy's upstairs in a cage. I guess you could call us the crazy Chihuahua family. My kids think that this is wonderful having all these puppy's... so if anyone wants a Chihuahua puppy contact me right away. Have a great day and again do something wonderful for yourself, Today and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment