Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Marriages

Good Morning,
Today I feel refreshed, and blessed, This month is one of my favorite months it is the anniversary of my husband, and I . Sixteen years ago on November nineteenth I married the love of my life, not knowing how long it would last , but praying that it would be forever, we had three wonderful kids together, and have had alot of ups and downs in are marriage...which we all do and it takes alot of work to keep your marriage strong. We have done this with no babysitter, and no help from family, and yet we managed to keep are friendship, and love alive. For sixteen years, and that makes me feel abundant, and very happy. You have to remember that when you have children there are many distractions that come with being a mom. I believe if you put God first, husband, yourself, and your kids next, that it will workout if you and your husband are on the same page. Don't get me wrong its not always easy, but... you can do it. It makes me so proud that we both get to be best friends, lovers, and the best parents we can possible be.

Both my husband and I come from very dis functional family's, so we are like the blind leading the blind when it comes to a healthy family. We have had to learn as we go, and focus on whats working, and not whats not working, and learn from are mistakes, and realize we are not perfect no one is, and do the best that we can possible do day by day. I feel like being home with my kids has made a huge difference in my kids life they know I will always be there for them, and that they can count on me no matter what, and that are communication is strong, they can tell me anything no matter what, and I will not judge them. I will help them, and guide them in the right direction. So for everyone that is in a marriage right now you have the power to make it strong. There are so many divorces. Its so hard on your kids so if there is anyway you can save your marriage do everything you can, don't give up seek counseling or whatever you need. Have a great Day, and go on a date night right away, and do not talk about your kids at all. When your kids grow up you still want to have a connection with your spouse, so work hard now, and you will still be in love with your spouse, when your kids are raised.

No comments:

Post a Comment