Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday.

Good Morning,
Monday is here again it amazes me how the weeks just go by so fast. The new puppy's are now three weeks old, and they have there eyes opened...They are so cute. Next comes walking around playing with each other. They are ready for there new homes November 21, so if you know anyone that would love to have a new Chihuahua puppy for the Holidays contact me.

I just got the kids to school, and got my workout completed... I love having a home gym it makes my life so much easier. I'm concentrating on working my Abs this week, because my husband, and I have been invited to a Halloween party this Friday night, and my super girl costume shows my abs, so lots of sit ups, and weight training, and palates this week, and a tan... is what is required. My husband is freaking out, because I bought him a Superman costume, and he has to wear tights, he is not a happy camper, so I will be sure to take lots of pictures to tease him. LOL. It will be lots of fun since it is an adults only party. He will have a few drinks, and forget hes in tights, and he cant wear his glasses.

This week also on Tuesday we go back to the doctor for Austin to get his nail removed from his pinkie finger, or just checked I'm not sure what they are going to do. My husband also had an interview last Friday for a new job out at Hanford, so we are praying for that, its more money...which is always nice since the Holidays are coming, and with three teenagers you know how expensive that is, just feeding them is crazy expensive. I wish all of you a great day, and like I always say do something wonderful for yourself today.

No comments:

Post a Comment