Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wednesday

Good Morning,
Wednesday is here already, and the rain just keeps poring down. My husband was off work Monday, and Tuesday do to an electricity outage at the plant. Today hes back to work, and it is the first day in five days, that I get to have some alone time. Anyone that has family's knows how wonderful alone time is when you can get it. I guess I'm not totally alone I have my Chihuahuas, and the baby's.

I keep talking about doing what you love, and then figuring out how to get paid for it, because life is so short, so why would you want to waste precious time doing things you don't like to do, or being around people in your life that don't have the same vibration. We need to stop being people pleasers, and do what we love to do. I understand that in life there are things that we have to do with spouses, or children that we may not always be pationent about, but that's the way it is to keep the peace. What I am talking about is to dig deep within your soul, and discover yourself, and your needs better than anyone else. when you spend alone time with yourself something wonderful starts to happen you can actually here yourself think, and by journaling, and writing out a gratitude journal it changes your whole perspective on life. You no longer focus on whats wrong in your life it changes your attitude, and you become a better more thankful, productive person, and you look at people in a whole new light. I only have a limited time that I can alicate for friends, and I am very picky because we all deserve the best. I have been very blessed to find the friends that are in my life right now there vibrations are a perfect match, but it took awhile to find that.

Create your best life for yourself take the time for yourself that you deserve. Put yourself on your to do list by... exercising, meditating, eating right. Life can be abundant you just have to create it for yourself... When you look good, and feel good inside, and out you become a greater person. So as I always say do something wonderful for yourself today.

No comments:

Post a Comment