Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tuesday Morning

Good Morning,
It is getting very cold here already, kids are bringing all kind of sicknesses home. I have been trying to pump lots of vitamins down them, and healthy food, it has been a bad cold, and flu season so far.

I have been having great luck with my business lately lots of new prospects to call.. which is great. Keeps me in business, it is fun teaching people how they can make money from home, and putting there family first, especially during the cold and flu season when kids are missing school. Yesterday my son was home sick, and I was able to bring my laptop downstairs, and advertise while taking care of my son. Working when I can, and still making residual income is the way to go. I love enrolling people online with my pajamas, and slippers on, and when I go out, and meet people. I get all dressed up like the Business woman I am... It is a great life, and It is the Life I have chosen, that best suits my personality, and serves my family well.

You have the power with in you to create the life that works for you, follow your passion, and no matter what do what you love, and the rest will follow. When you are doing what you love, and getting paid for it, it doesn't seem like work. You intern become happier, and healthier. When you wake up everyday, you want to look forward to the day... geting excited about your life, and if you are not living that kind of life I encourage you to reevaluate your life today, and make some positive changes for yourself today. Do something wonderful for yourself today. http://momswantmore.com/ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment