Friday, September 30, 2011

A beautiful YOU

Good Morning Beautiful friends,
as the weekend approaches I am so very Grateful for all I get to do during the week to Jump start my fitness Goals .Challenging my mind, body, and soul daily for a better healthier more Vibrant, vital Life.
How great that is my Mind feels clearer the more I eat healthy,  workout, and the energy I gain from great sweaty workouts is amazing...

Taking great care of yourself I feel deserves to be right at the Top of your to do list..It seems so many people lift up everyone else, and forget to lift up themselves FIRST...why is that?

I talk with so many people daily as a coach inspiring, and Motivating....  It seems that this is a common problem with so many people they just don't make time for themselves...Sad but true, and than there health, and there Alertness becomes affected, and every area of there life I know I lived that way for awhile..and its not FUN I would much rather do what I'm doing Now More energy, body tighter, and fitter, Feel Great and younger, more alert, so much happier, and after spending time with me there is no way to be sad...

"Selfish does equal Self care" I invite you today to take a look at your life.. are you remembering To challenge yourself daily by replacing Bad habits with great ones, and Remembering  to get in Great sweaty workouts that release so much Tension at least five days a week and than remembering your Recovery days as well, and making amazing healthy foods for yourself.? If not what are you waiting for trust me as a Breast Cancer Survivor you will have no choice, but to make time for doctors appointments so you might as well start taking great care of yourself Now you ll have a better chance staying healthy, and strong as you age than if you don't, that's how I got threw my treatments so Great Was because I had already started a workout plan that was making me stronger...

Please the bottom line is you deserve to live a full healthy vital strong powerful life, and the only way to get that is to focus and attract it daily to your life..stay in peace and love and vital and abundance in all areas of your life are yours...
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment