Wednesday, September 21, 2011

30 day Challenge

Good Morning beautiful,
Today is a new great day I feel it I started a 30 day challenge, and what that means is I want you to start every morning by taking five minutes and writing a To Do list and On that to do list Put down a Great Habit that you can replace any Bad habit you have with, and start getting in the Habit of doing that every morning like this Morning mine says Protein bar instead of a donut....Workout to Chalean Extreme instead of Lay around....

There is Magic once you write it down on paper your healthy new habits replace the old bad habits and your retraining your mind for greatness..You can also start a Gratitude Journal when you get some time and do the same with that for every bad negative Word you can replace it with Positive thoughts and words.  Before I focused on healthy positive living I would wake up and find everything that was wrong and start saying all these negative words well guess what that created the whole day to go that way, and I wondered why I was always having Bad days, because words are powerful and whatever you confess and say in the Universe is what you get back....

So now I do like I'm telling you make a healthy gratitude list writing down everything I'm grateful for and starting my day full of Love, and peace, and than I create more as the day starts Its amazing how we can transform every area of are life if we are opened to it..Healthy great habits instead of unhealthy bad habits the key is in order to retrain your thought process you must write it down first thing in the morning making sure you replace old negative thoughts, and actions into amazing positive healthy ones in order to be successful at anything you do You have to replace Old Habits with Great new Ones daily change is great and in order to keep growing, and keep learning you must keep transforming yourself daily in order to keep living a Life You Love...Its easy and simple steps to follow if you learn to do this daily you will be successful at anything you choose to do..

So lets Go start the rest of this month successfully and start creating a Life we love, and creating daily healthy habits that will last a lifetime, and make us feel and look amazing from the inside out we can and will be transformed...Lets go send me a message and feel free to comment.
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
http://youtube.com/user/6510ursula
Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment