Thursday, September 8, 2011

Staying Peaceful even through the Storm

Good Morning Beautiful friends,
I'm feeling stronger than ever now just knowing all that I have been through I'm still here still blessed enough to have this great second chance at Life almost a year ago I decided to become a Beachbody coach in order to transform my life my body, and mind never could I have imagined all the transformation I really was going to go through..I finally got on my husbands Insurance, because I found a lump in my left breast and decided I better go get it checked out never ever dreaming I would get the news that I did breast cancer...How scary those words  are and were to me....

When you get those words said to you ..."yes you freak out cry and feel defeated" before you even begin to know whats next, and then after two days Crying you pick yourself up, and realize its not just you..I have a family who wants me to fight, and than you realize you want to fight that your not ready to leave this world yet, and than I did the surgery to remove the cancer and thank God I got to save my left breast, and now I have been going through radiation treatments 5 days a week for six in a half weeks 33 treatments to my left breast to keep the cells in there from making any new cancer from coming back...

As I go to the cancer center I'm meeting some incredible strong people whom I'm blessed to see there during my time, and Yes it does take a lot of strength to keep going when they Fry your breast everyday, and than when fatigue sets in there are days you must pace yourself, because your strength is not as strong as before, but what I have learned is if I push myself in the mornings for a great workout I always feel better, and I always stay strong and it assists in keeping my mind so I don't get depressed, and because I have face book and such great positive friends that also assists in not feeling sorry for myself..

So now that the treatments are almost done and I'm on the countdown to recovery yet again. I'm on day 6 today weekend off to recover and Thursday of next week I'm all Done, and so far just a sore sunburned left breast that will, and may stay pinker from the radiation than the right side, But Hey I'm Alive and a Survivor, and I feel like after this is over I want to do it all no holding back my feeling, and the things that I want to do because after all we only Live once and I might as well start Living even Greater and more Abundant than ever before, because I see things in a whole new Light Now and I'm no longer afraid of the word CANCER because if you find it early as I did you can beat this horrible Demon and Come back a WINNER and educate as many people as possible so you see this journey of being a Beachbody Coach has given me the leverage to tell me story and teach people even on the days of feeling weak, and tired you can rest, and still stay positive and loving even through the storm....blessings and Love always sent to You all...Be your real true authentic self after all that's the best hiding from yourself will always come back to bite you, so be real and share all of your heart and soul....
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
peace and love always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment