Monday, September 19, 2011

New Beginnings

Good Morning Beautiful Friends,
I'M Back and soon going to be stronger than ever before more determined than even before. I value my life in a greater way and intend to not waste one single day feeling sorry for myself for everything I have been through ...I feel there is a greater more productive me now not afraid of change and not afraid of hard work in order to get where I want to be in my life...

I'm going to finally build the body I deserve to have and I'm taking all of you on this journey yet again there was a little bump in the road, but hey what does not Kill you will always make you stronger so today No more doctors everyday, and its time For me taking kids to school and setting up my new programs down in my home Gym.... Its time not to waste this winter eating, and sitting around getting fatter its time for my greatest transformation ever I feel it and by next summer, because I stayed focused I'm gonna be Greater and Stronger than ever.... Defying Age..Yet again.

I believe working out and eating healthy is the fountain of youth, and I know because I was getting healthy before I got cancer, that's why I sailed through the treatments and that's why I'm gonna continue to live an amazingly healthy fabulous life. Join me on this up coming journey..I plan on taping all of it for you in order to keep inspiring all of you as well blessings and Love sent to you.
http://youtube.com/user/6510ursula


www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment