Sunday, September 11, 2011

Im Happier because I choose to BE

Good Morning Beautiful Friends,
What makes you Happy ?
This question has been coming up a lot for me lately, because more people than you can imagine Have no Idea they just do what they are suppose to do Work, chores, responsibilities, and walk through life doing what they have to survive Like a Robot allowing People situations, and Jobs Lead the way for them in the Process they are stressed out, don't make time for sleep,exercise,eating the right foods and Lose there Peace, and Forget what makes them Happy...Does this sound familiar to some of you...I lived my life Like this for many years just going with the flow ....no voice, no self esteem, and pretending all was fine...

I was blessed enough to be able to go through a personal effectiveness Training in order to discover who I really was, and what really made me happy, and that I was worthy and valuable enough to deserve the best and not settle for less in my Life. How many of you Know how truly valuable you really are?  and believe that your worthy enough to be amazingly Happy everyday ? waking up with gratitude in your heart, and wanting to share how amazing you feel with all Loving, inspiring and Yes being Happy because you have made the changes in your life that you deserve to make in order to live the life" you love and love the life you live."..That's me and what I realized is most of it was just a mind shift, and changing  the things in my life I hated to ones that I had "passion and purpose for" than there is no way to not be happy, because your doing and being with the ones you Love everyday and it shifts your Spirit into more gratitude, and abundance and You begin to train your mind to be happy yes some days just because you get one more day of this beautiful Life...

I'm about ready to finish the last four days of my radiation to my left breast, and Yes I am grateful to be alive and Happy everyday, because I beat breast cancer got to save my left breast its been radiated to kill any bad cells, and I'm stronger and more powerful and happy now, because...... I made it what the devil or demon gives you to try, and destroy you can work the opposite if your open to Prayer, meditation, and trusting the process even with a sore sunburned Boob it did not destroy My spirit in fact I'm a far better person now because of it and I'm willing to do more, and take many more risks and I don't care about pleasing anyone but myself first, because I'm worth a great happy healthy beautiful Life and so are YOU....So I'm bringing more great workouts to my YouTube channel and I'm gonna continue to transform my body right before your eyes. I pray you ll join me on this amazing , happy healthy Life that you get to create every single Day...Blessing to you all .
http://youtube.com/user/6510ursula
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love Always sent your Way, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment