Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Its Up To You for Daily Change

Good Morning Beautiful,
I had the Greatest talk with another mom yesterday, which is one of the great parts of my job Transforming myself, and others along the way...Love that, anyway she is a stay at home mom as I am, and kids husband and busy as most moms are trying to do all for everyone and in the Process losing yourself ...How many moms or Dads Do everything for there family, work, cook clean, drive them everywhere and On and On, and make no time for themselfs..Guess what this happens everyday people do not take the time to put thereself at the Top of there to do list, and in the Process of raising a family, and working forget themselfs, and go into Survival mode....

What happens to the Body when we do this Clothes get bigger, Attitute gets Crankier, energy gets lower, less concerned with what you eat, because your in a hurry always on the Go fast food becomes your best friend to feed yourself, and your kids because its Quick and easy, and no cooking for you because your exhausted at night, than all of a sudden you start to get low self esteem, sex goes out the door because that would just take more energy..So marriages fall apart, feelings get hurt, and YOU still think that your doing the best by doing all for everyone else instead of taking great care of yourself FIRST.....?

I lived this way for a short time thank god. I would walk in the mall, and Look in those big mirrors as I walked By with my Kids, and I would see myself in the mirror and say NO thats not me I could not possible be that Big at my Highest weight I was 180 and Im 5'7 all fat no muscle, and I wondered why I was Cranky and Tired...

So many people live this way everyday, so Im here to remind you that You are worthy, and valuable even over weight, but why not regain your strength, your confidence and your Body why does everyone else derserve to be fit and fabulous besides you...Guess what I want you to really think about what I have said today, and if your already Fit and fabulous great Job make it a Lifestyle change forever, but for the Moms, Dads like I was Im here to say" there is a better healthy more beautiful way to live" and Its as Simple as putting on workout Clothes, and Sweating like you have never Sweat before, and getting the endorphins alive in your Body that is your happy Drug, and its time to start putting yourself at the top and Rising yourself up as you rise everyone else up in your life walk with your head held HIGH and be the best you can be ...Eat amazing healthy foods, smaller portions more protein less carbs and tell your body what to do just as you tell everyone else in your life what to do...Be your own CHEERLEADER and Create a life you LOve Daily..It always starts with YOU First, than and only than can you do, and be all that you were created for.... greatness is inside you and you must bring it out daily noone else is gonna do it for you its up to you ...Put and place people around you that inspire you daily..Lift you up and make your spirit soar and Rise to the life and possiblities that are waiting for you to Claim...

www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love Always Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment