Thursday, September 15, 2011

Back and Gonna be stronger than ever this time around

Good Morning Beautiful Thursday Today is one of the happiest days of my life ...Ive been in a dark tunnel doing my best to stay positive and inspiring since June when the Doctor told me I had Breast Cancer the demon Cancer tyred to destroy my healthy positive Fit Lifestyle, and I had to fight everyday to remember there was LIGHT at the end of the Dark tunnel...

I went through the Biopsy found out it was cancer had the Cancer taken out caught it really early thank God and as far as we know nothing spread through my Body but in order to do everything to Fight and Kill bad cells that could still be in my left breast I had to go through 33 treatments of Radiation Monday through Friday ...man that was a Long six in a half weeks of laying on a pillow molded to my Body and Allowing the Radiation To Fry and Burn my left naked breast each week and when Fatigue sets in from it I think that was the hardest part for me....Allowing my energy to be gone from these Treatments and having to say No to so many things I couldn't do over the Summer was For me the hardest part, because I'm a very energetic active mom in my kids life's ....But thank God I knew If I kept praying and knowing it would not last forever I would get through It....

I'm now on my very last Day, and just knowing that this Journey is over and the new one of my cancer Free life is started, and I will take a Oral Pill for five years to Block Cancer from coming back that will be a breeze compared to the treatments...Amen My New Healthy energetic Life is about to begin I have reevaluated my life during this Process Deleted some Fair whether Friends and Really Got a lot of time to Pray and think about all That I get to do Now that I will be Strong and Healthy again.  All I really wanted as A gift for myself was More Beachbody Workout DVDs, because I Love the fact that I will be healthy, and Strong again and I beat this Demon in my Life and I want to educate other woman on early detection and not to be afraid, because now I know why everyone at the cancer Center is so happy because we get a second chance at life and there is no other gift greater ..So Today remember to smile,  laugh, and be JOY because we can and you have the ability to lift ones spirit by smiling and being Joy and everyday your ALIVE is a gift so treat people right and Get your Body back in shape as to do everything you can to stay away from disease....Blessings and Love on this next Journey...Oh and because I do not feel sexy after all the treatments I'm forcing myself to have a FREAK UM dress Party to remember I once was SEXY and I can regain that feeling again as well....
Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment