Wednesday, September 14, 2011

You can do whatever you have to do God will give you the strength

Good Morning Beautiful Friends,
Many changes have I been through in the last six in a half weeks It has been one on the hardest times for me I have to say, and I can say that now because I only have two more radiation treatments left Thank God....It is true what they say what does not kill you will and has to make you stronger than you ever knew you were..

Everyday for me has been eating healthy, keeping up on workouts some weeks only three days a week do to the fatigue and soreness, but hey I pushed myself as much as I could did a few YouTube videos during the treatments and as Much as I could do I did and I'm grateful for my once a day Shakeology on the way to the doctor I would drink it and on the days I had to take the kids shopping and do extra things I drank 5 hour energy's to get through and I did my best to stay positive and Loving on facebook...

I do not like pity parties and I did not want to create one, now that I am down two my last two days I have shared with you the last part of the countdown, because it helps me get through it the last week has been the hardest week for me, because to be honest after thirty treatments to my left breast it is saying enough already its sore and really sunburned I have been lucky, No blisters or peeling yet I keep vitamin e and aloe Vera,  and silvadine always on it every ones skin is different and some of those Lady's bless there hearts are not as lucky with there treatments..But Yes it still does hurt and Burn ever single treatment so you can see why I want the 33 treatments done and over as soon as possible so thanks for joining in on my countdown here on facebook....You guys do continue to give me strength to keep going....

So today take kids to school, dog and cat to Vet, workout, shower and Tanning which I say because it helps my mind not freak out about the burning, and during the tanning time as I lay on the pillow that molds to my body I have used that Time to pray and meditate and ask for god to strengthen me and make me brave in order to get through and You know it has worked beautiful for me, and now I'm ready for the next chapter of my life to begin... regain my strength and Come back stronger yet again so I ordered myself some incredible new beachbody workouts to get my mind refocused on great health and Yes get the Muscle definition I have always wanted and CHALEAN EXTREME I believe is going to make my body amazing and I will stay Cancer free and Defy age for as Long as I'm blessed to be alive and I will no longer live my life afraid of change, or afraid to step out of my comfort zone I'm a survivor with a survivor mentality, and I will strive and get the best ..Never ever give up on you no matter what the doctors tell you ....Start believing in yourself today more than you ever have spoil yourself and believe you can and you will go after your dreams and never look back keep moving forward to the glorious life you get to create every single day...Blessings and love sent to you.
Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment