Sunday, September 4, 2011

GRATITUDE

Good Morning Beautiful friends,
Each day I'm filled with more gratitude and love it still amazes me that I can feel this great every single day focusing on all the great in my life rather than anything negative is an extremely blessed way to live I have to say..I look at my life, and everything I have been through as a child and than now as a Adult, and I see all the tough lessons, and choices I have made and learned from and really what makes my life so amazingly wonderful right now Is I have stopped running from me....I have learned that the only thing that will continue to make me feel this blessed and this amazing IS ME....

We everyday get a choice, and it starts from Us not someone Else we forgive others for ourselves we take care of are health because we are worth it, we make great healthy food choices because we value are Body, and are health and.... If indeed are bodies are a temple than why would we treat it any other way. We deserve each, and everyone of us to be..... Loved valued, and cherished as God would Love us and Does, and as soon as you realize this Nothing could possibly bring you Down because whatever happens to us in this Life as long as we process it, and Let it teach us to be stronger and more confident..why would we want to waist one single moment feeling sorry for ourself, and having pity party's...... I learned along time ago that misery loves Company and I choose to not have that kind of company....

I surround myself with loving positive people, that get it.... that really Raise up to there calling in this beautiful Life, and make this world a better place because they are in it...That's how God wants us to live not siting around, or even sleeping are life away get up and LIVE and CREATE a LIFE you LOVE every single Day....I made a new choice when I was Told I had breast Cancer to make my Life worth Living FOR every single Day Impacting as many people as I can with my story and with my Fitness healthy Happy Lifestyle...And Impacting my family with a HAPPY HEALTHY WIFE AND MOM....Not all of us are LUCKY enough to get a second Chance as I have been blessed with, and Now I only have 8 treatments of Radiation Left and CANCER free I got so much to be grateful For and I truly am Not going to ever waist one single Day feeling Tired, or sorry for myself, because I'm a Survivor that is going to come Back stronger and Healthier than ever before and IMPACT this amazing Life we get to Live...SO no matter what You are going through right now.... GET up with a GRATEFUL heart and keep Pressing PLAY in your daily Life and Walk in the LOVE and GRACE that we all get to receive Daily .....Love yourself unconditionally, and share it with the World and see how great life truly Is...Be blessed Friends....
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love Always Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment