Monday, April 5, 2010

Springbreak

Good Morning Everyone,
I took last week off of work, and Blogging. I have to say I missed it. I had a great week with my kids they are growing so fast, and I feel like I want to cherish the time I have with them while I can. It was great not being on a set schedule, just being spontaneous, and doing what we wanted day by day.

My middle son got to go to rafter reef indoor theme park with his friends family for two days, and that was a great start to his spring break. My oldest had his friend with him joined at the hip, he basically moved in with us for a week, because his family works, and my daughter had her friends over, and they went to there house. They roller skated, and had lots of fun.

At the end of the week we didn't do any traveling it just didn't work out, so we decided to rent a Hotel with an indoor pool and travel 5Min's from are house instead, to make it feel like we were on a short little get away. My husband was suppose to have Friday through Sunday off, but it ended up they needed him to work overtime Friday and Saturday...So I ended up watching the teens at the Hotel. My oldest had his two friends stay the night, and my middle boy could not find any friends... they were all out of town, and my daughter had two of her friends just come and swim until 9:00pm. It took 6 pizzas to feed everyone.

WE had adjoining rooms so the teen boys got there own room, and my husband, and daughter in our own room, but still no sleep, because my husband was so tired from working, all day that he snored, and the boys next to us of course stayed up all night playing the ps3 games...that we brought, and being loud, and I took a 4 hour energy drink at 8:00pm so I couldn't sleep at all, so needless to say there was no sleep that night, and my husband had to get up and leave to go to work at 5:00am.

I woke up at 7:00am to the smell of breakfast cooked from the Continental Breakfast, and so I took a shower, and we all ate breakfast, of course I woke up the teen boys since they kept us up all night... they complained and ate there breakfast, and then they just wanted to sleep, so I packed up everything, and made them take it out, and took the extra boys home, and we came home, and relaxed the rest of the weekend doing what we do.

Have a great Day everyone, Peace, and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment