Monday, April 26, 2010

bad medicine

Good Morning,
Last night I had a big scare with my husband , he had been taking medication for a ear infection that his doctor prescribed to him, and was having a bad reaction to it , but kept on taking it even though it was making him sick.... hoping that it would clear up his ear infection. Last night he took a pill right before he went to bed with some milk, and started feeling sick right away. Finally he fell asleep, and woke up to pain in his upper chest pancreas area, so bad that he didn't know if he was having a heart attack or what was happening. he woke me up, and said I needed to take him to the hospital right away, and that's when I knew it was serious.

Rushed him to the hospital, and he couldn't even fill out his information let alone find his insurance card, so I filled out everything, and they rushed him back to a room took some blood, x-rayed, and did a heart EKG, and then all of a sudden the pain stopped, and he was fine. So all the results came back fine except they wanted him to have a ultrasound to check his pancreas at a latter time, because he had to work today and it was already three in the morning. He gets up at four in the morning for work, so who knows what happened, and why he was in so much pain it remains a mystery, or that bad medicine he was taking...the medicine is now in the garbage never to be taken again by him.

WE really need to listen to our bodies if your taking a medication that your doctor gave you, and your system cant handle it... stop taking it, and call your doctor and get something else. you never know what you could be allergic to or what does not agree with your system.
Its so important to listen to your body, and take great care of it... because its all we have.

I know now that life is more important than ever, and I want to celebrate great health, great family, and friends, and do my best to stay aware of what I put in my body, and my family's body. health is at the top of my list today. stay safe and well today, and always. Please remember to tell the people in your life how much you love them daily.

Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment