Wednesday, April 14, 2010

embrace your Life

Good Morning,
Just got my kids off to school, and finished a great workout. Now its time to talk to all of you, which I love to do. I never thought I would ever be a blogger, but it has become something that I enjoy doing. I encourage you to find things in your life that you love and embrace it.

There is something about writing out your feelings, and things that are going on in your life, that is so therapeutic to me. Learning to embrace my life just as I am, and excepting the daily challenges that come my way. Sometimes in life we just get to embrace all that comes are way, and learn the life lessons, from going through hard, and good times. If we take one day at a time doing the best we can daily, then that's all we are expected to do, and on the days you don't get everything done on your to do list...Guess what its not the end of the world... there is always another day.

Find out what is working in your life, and make it better, and the things that are draining you, and are not working delete them. You have the power to make your life the greatest life ever. We all have areas in are life that we need to work on. We have the power to make the positive changes in our life, and we get to embrace all areas of are life...Learn some great stress relievers. instead of yelling at the things that we can not change, and situations that happen, and negative people you may come in contact with...Let it go ... find a great stress reliever, like take a long walk, workout in your home, listen to positive affirmations, meditate, or read a great book...you get the idea. The more you do things to nourish your body, and soul the less likely you will focus on the things you cant change anyway.

Have you ever talked to someone, and all they talked about was everything negative....I say to them and you" STOP THE INSANITY".
It takes so much more energy to frown than it does to smile, so smile always and make today, and everyday the greatest, most fantastic Day ever... You Deserve to be Happy.

Peace, and Love Always, You are the greatest, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment