Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Taking one day at a time

Good Morning everyone,
Its so beautiful outside right now the grass is so green, and my tulips have bloomed, and soon roses that surround my backyard,and lilac bushes are started to smell amazing...How great it makes you feel to be surrounds on a daily basis with everything you love.

I wake up everyday doing what I love, and that is the key to my happiness, even when things don't go as I planned... which is life, I handle it with positive energy.
Yesterday was one of those Mondays. I got the kids to school, came home and decided I better work on my arms because short sleeve weather is coming, and as we age we need to use weights in our workouts, it is so very important. After my cardio, and arm workout, I decided to do some more advertising, and then I get a call from my son who says "Mom you need to come to school I got a step four" Which means that he can not go back to class until I meet with his teacher.

I said son what did you do and he said"Talking when I wasn't suppose to " Can you believe that us parents get called to school for the craziest reasons, So after I handled that I came home ate lunch cleaned the house, did some laundry, and then the UPS guy came to deliver my new Mothers Day present my beautiful new laptop, that I had to sign for ...I went outside to sign for it, so that my little dogs would stop barking at the poor guy, and forgot my door stays locked when it shuts, and locked myself out. I said oh no I'm locked out and he said" are you going to be OK", and I remember thank god my back sliding door was opened, all I had to do is climb my six foot chain link fence to get to it, So I left my computer on our boat, and jumped the fence, so needless to say there is never a dull moment in my life, I can create excitement when ever I want. lol.

Take life as it comes and celebrate, and embrace the things that happen, because it always worksout so theres no reason to freak out because that just makes things worse. Enjoy everyday to the fullest, and surround yourself with positive people, and you cant please everyone, so just please yourself...That's what I say.

Peace, and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment