Thursday, March 25, 2010

Celebrate life

Good morning,
Everyday we have a choice on whether we want to be happy, positive, loving, thoughtful, kind, or we have a choice to wake up and be the exact opposite. You get to choose daily to live the kind of life you want to live. How do you want people to remember you?

I make a choice daily to wake up with a smile despite what may be going on around me, and do the things I love to do, and put a smile on my husbands, and kids face daily. If there is a fight we get over it fast, say what we feel, and then move on. We choose not to hold on to any bad things.It is so great to laugh, and make people around you laugh by doing silly things once in awhile. It is OK not to be serious all the time. Serious people are very boring. Let your hair down once and awhile and be silly, and laugh...Come on you can do it, remember to be child like once in awhile. You live longer, and will not have all the stress, and weight you carry around.

Life is short so I get to be happy, and surround myself with positive loving people daily. In order to have the kind of life that you deserve to have you have to make that decision for yourself daily to be happy, and positive. I love to dance while I cook. with music loud, and my kids often dance with me...I no sounds silly but it works.

I really feel sorry for people that focus on the negative of everything, and because they are miserable, they attract it all around them, and then misery loves company of course, and then they create more misery all around. Whatever you think and focus on is what you attract. you all no someone like this. Do you want to be this person that everyone trys to avoid?

I want to encourage myself as well as all of you that no matter what you go through in your life. Trials and tribulation...Which we all have. We can remain positive even in the storm, and you will be amazed at how your life will change just by a simple mind shift. Life is fabulous, and wonderful, and we get to celebrate all of it...I promise you if you make this shift great, wonderful things will start happening in your life, and the people around you...Its a ripple affect, and I want you to be infectious with Love from every part of you mind, body, and soul...You can do it, and live the most power, fabulous life ever, and no matter what happens" God will not give you more than you can handle". Celebrate Life lessons, and allow yourself to get stronger, and wiser daily. Live one day at a time.

Go today, and always in Love, Peace, and make this world a better place just because your Alive, and happy, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment