Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Positive life

Good morning,
I'm amazed out how when you right out your goals, and plans for a healthy positive life...Things fall together so Great. What I mean is I right down everything in my life as if it already happened. Like the Boat is running great the bills are always payed on time, and there is plenty of money for savings,Giving, and things we need. My Home is beautiful, and everything in it I Love, and my backyard is a Paradise Vacation retreat, and birds are always singing. Oh and money is always on its way..... EXPECT ABUNDANCE.

If you wake up everyday writing out exactly what you want, and taking the actions to make everything happen, and stay positive while you wait magic happens...Its as simple as that.
Sometimes we make things harder than they are with negative thoughts, and fleshly ways.
Life does not have to be hard, and stressful. We get to right the story of our life, and then create a plan of action, and watch miracles start to happen. Of course sometimes unexpected things happen that's Life we just get to choose to handle them with a positive attitude.

I know this for a fact, because this has happens again, and again in my life. We get to attract everything we want in our life whatever your situation is whether it be lose weight, create more money, better job, get out of dept .....Whatever you want you have the power to get it. You just get to create a plan, and find a way to make it happen by your words , writing it out, and expecting, and staying POSITIVE that is so important.

Be the Creator of your own Wonderful exciting powerful Life today write it out, and watch miracles happen in your life. People ask me all the time why I'm so happy and Positive, and I say because I choose daily to be the Healthiest, Happiest, most Positive person I can be, because life is short, and I do not choose to waste one single day of it ....Be your best always, and be the greatest roll model you can be to yourself, and your family, and friends.

Peace and Love Always... make today and always the greatest possible Day you can, as if it could be your last...What kind of person do you want to be remembered to be. Did you make a difference in the the world, or with your family.
Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment