Wednesday, March 3, 2010

personalizing your Home

Good Morning,
Yesterday I made some changes to my House. Work was slow, so I decided to take the mirror out of the bathroom, to update are bathroom with a new modern mirror, and new light fixtures. I was just talking about making your house a home, and that's what I mean change things once in awhile, and continue to update. Your home should reflect who you are, so if you have old outdated things in your Home... it makes you feel good to change, and mix things up.

I'm all about making life the greatest it can be through your actions, and way of being. If you want to be a happy healthy person, It starts with making sure your Home is a place that makes you happy. Even in the bathroom no matter how old, or what size it is make it your Spa. New mirrors, new lights, new rugs, new shower curtains.They can make you smile every time you use it. It doesn't have to cost alot it just has to reflect who you are and what you love.

I encourage you to start room by room and create each room in your home, a place that reflects what you Love, and what makes you happy. This is great therapy to help lift your spirit, and everyone in your home gets to enjoy it. I took out two walls last year to open up the space between the entryway, and between the kitchen, and dinning room, and wow what a great change, and now the space is opened up for a better flow, so there are things that you can do to create a Home that is a great happy place to be no matter what the size is.

Utilize the full potential of your Home, and make every area a place that you, and your family Love.Make your backyard a backyard Paradise vacation. Who says we cant vacation in our backyard. We do every year with swimming, campfires, and so much more.

So my new spa bathroom will be done soon, and by the new mirror , lights, and new paint. it will make me smile every time I walk In. So I encourage you to make your house a home, and make it a place that reflects who you are, and makes you, and your family very happy. I promise it will lift your spirit.

Peace, and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment