Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Life

Good morning,
Wow...Life is busy, and great. I have two wonderful home base businesses that allow me to stay home, and put my family first.Spring break is next week already, so I will get to take most of the spring break off, and find some wonderful things to do with my kids.

My middle son has already been invited to go on a vacation to silver wood with a friends family for three days...So he is very excited. WE will have lots of fun whatever we do I'm sure.

I get to live life as if it could be my last day... with no regrets. I surround myself with such positive and uplifting people, and network with people that are like minded everyday...How great is it to be.... around positive uplifting people...it is the best.

There will be days that you get overwhelmed or think how can I possibly do everything that it takes to run successful businesses, People keep saying to me your husband has a great job why would you want to work, and clean the house take care of the hubby, and the kids, but I'm here to say it is possible, and I like to work I'm a business women. You have to focus on one day at a time, and do your best daily to accomplish the most important things from day to day, and if the house is not perfectly clean everyday...Oh well theres always a new day tomorrow. I feel the most important thing in my life from day to day is to make sure that I'm doing everything I can to take great care of myself First...Exercise,eat right,take great care of husband, and kids...and if you do that, then you are and will be successful in every other area in your life.

Be your own cheerleader, and when you get down find the next best cheerleader in your life to remind you that you can do it. It is my choice to work from home, and I plan on only including my perfect matches in my networking business....I refuse to let any ones bad attitude bring me down. We are in charge of our own destiny...so live the best life you can possibly live today and always.

Peace, and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment