Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Healthy Life

Good morning,
I got my kids to School, and just had a great workout in my home gym, and now I'm eating oatmeal talking to my Wonderful friends. Life is so great we get to create our perfect lifestyle that works for us. When you do what you Love... life is magical.

I made a choice three years ago to make a decision to take great care of myself, many moms put everyone else before themselves thinking that, that is what makes a great Mom. If you do not take care of yourself than you cant be the greatest mom ever. It starts with you. Making a healthy Lifestyle, choosing exercise daily, and healthy foods for yourself, and your family. If your cup is empty, how can you fill anyone Else's.

Do what you Love, and then find away to get payed for it. We all have talents, gifts, and strengths. I found the most amazing Home Business Three years ago, and it has changed my whole Life. I feel healthier, and stronger everyday, because of the Vitamins, and healthy organic products. I don't have to clean my house with toxins anymore, and because of that, It has improved mine, and my family's health, and my sons eczema is completely gone. There are no chemicals in our home, that irritate his skin.

So I found a great Home Business, and I have a great life helping others improve there life's, and making money as I go. working in my exercise closes on my laptop... out in the beautiful Sunny Day, and getting to spend amazing quality time with my family. I will have no regrets as I get to watch them grow up, and spend every Summer with them watching them swim, and doing what they Do. That is the greatest Quality life, that I get to create Daily...I am Blessed.

I encourage all of you today to live your Best life taking great care of yourself, and making healthy choices for you, and your family, and doing what you Love, and Living a stress Free, carefree, Happy Life, it is achievable...You just get to create it for yourself.

Peace, and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment