Monday, March 8, 2010

Good Morning Everyone,
I had the greatest weekend ever with my family. Watching movies, and hanging out. We actually got the lawn mower out, and mowed the back yard.... it was sunny and beautiful, and trimmed the Apple Tree. Had a BBQ.
great Beautiful weekend, and I cooked alot of great meals for my family.

Now that my Grandma has died there is just a great since of peace knowing that she is in heaven and not suffering, she is getting her Earn buried today in her plot in Emmett Idaho. she was the most amazing women ever. I can only hope that I can be a great Grandma like she was.

This week I'm going to shop for the light, and mirror for the bathroom, and do some more spring cleaning. Shop for new counter tops for the kitchen. Making my house a home that I love. Brian started his new Job today he has four months of training before he can even start the job, so that will be a big change for him. Its always good to get more knowledge.

So I guess that's all today. I cant think of a whole lot to say other than Life is great, and we are all well Loved , Happy, and Healthy.

Live your Best Life Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment