Thursday, March 11, 2010

Good Morning,
This morning I got my husbands lunch ready, and he started a Van pool again since his work is an hour away, it saves on gas and wear and tear on our vehicle, so I got my Jeep back no more roller coaster rides with the Blazer for awhile.

I take Thursdays off from work just to have a day to run errands, clean, meet with friends or whatever comes up...Its a great day for silence as well. Today I'm in a peaceful place reflecting, all the new changes in my life. Taxes done, Brian's New Government Job, My job that I get to make my own hours...Its great to work at home as a Independent contractor. I have many offices. I have a outdoor office that Brian built for me... that over looks the Pool, so that I can watch my kids swim while I work, and a office all set up in the upstairs living room, and then of course the portable laptop that goes everywhere, when I feel like today being downstairs in the family TV room.

Life is great, and I get to celebrate it everyday. Make sure you celebrate all your new changes in your life, and take a day for yourself to simply be still, and listen to the small voice within yourself to help guild, and lead you in the direction that is right for you. Always follow your Peace, and if you don't have Peace about something don't do it. Learn yourself, and what makes you Happy.

I got my son Devan's physical yesterday he is thirteen, and five feet Five inch,only two inches shorter than me. He is healthy, and has 20/20 vision... he has the best eye site, he is ready for Track...Hes my runner, both Brian, and I were in Track, and we loved it so it will be great. Hes got his new shoes and clothes and ready to go.

Please moms, and everyone take time for yourself, I cannot say that enough...We have to recharge are battery in order to keep on keeping on, and to be the best that we can be. Be sure you get enough sleep, water, and exercise, stay healthy, and Positive, eat lots of fruit and veggies, and Celebrate your life, and your family today.

Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment