Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Celebrating the simple things

Good Morning,
Celebrating the simple things in life. I get to drive an old blazer for awhile while Brian's in training in Richland, and I have to tell you the kids, and I have been having so much fun it needs new shocks so its very bouncy, and hard to stop, because its so heavy and has a powerful 350 engine, it brings me back to teenage years, when I would always ride with people who had big rigs that looked ugly but were fun to drive. This Blazer will be Austins next year, and it costs a lot to fill up, so he will get to charge friends for rides, and get a job.

Instead of focusing on situations in life that you feel are difficult, and problems...Change your attitude and create every situation to be positive and fun. When I'm driving the big old blazer I picture myself in a big 4 wheel drive red jeep. my kids laugh the whole way to School, because its so bouncy and yesterday I hit the curb....Freee fun.

I joke with Brian that all the people think that his Blazer is sexy, and men hit on me when I'm driving it especially when the top goes off in the summer...LOL.

We don't need a bigger house nicer cars the best of everything sometimes just the simple things in life make you the happiest...Just being with my three wonderful kids, and there different personalities makes me happy, so no matter what I drive or what I have to do as long as its with my family...Life is great.

My fifteen year old son had a MP3 player that broke, and we sent it back to the factory for repair, and on Friday we got a flyer in the mail saying a car lot was giving away free MP3 players, so we went and got him a free one while he was waiting, and then yesterday they sent him a new one in the mail. So my son decided that I better have the free MP3 player, and he downloaded all the songs that I love, and deleted his songs, and said here you go mom..now you have your own music when you workout. So sweet... I adore my kids, and I am looking forward to a wonderful Summer with them...Fun in the sun swimming, and boating all summer long.

Live your best life always, and celebrate the simple things in life and "when life gives you lemons, make lemonaide".
Peace, and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment