Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone ,
I'm truly grateful for all of you and I pray you have a safe and blessed Beautiful Holiday season, Loving your family and spending time with the ones you Love and who love you...Memories to create that will last a life time... full of fun, laughing, hugging, eating healthy food and sharing each other through this amazing holiday break...

I'm truly grateful this year more than I have ever been to be healthy, fit ,and Alive, and Alive truly from the inside out I'm grateful for the Gift of my amazing family, and friends who I get to share my life with everyday... what a gift in itself for that blessing alone..we are staying home for the Holidays we create are own traditions that my family loves every year get new soft comfy pajamas and have a pajama day at home on Christmas, with music presents and amazing food ...Love that's what we share lots of it..

By the Grace of god .... we are all Alive healthier and Stronger than ever, and Blessed more than I could of ever imagined possible, so for that I continue to stay in  peace, and Love daily and share all my love with the world, and I am more Inspired than ever to continue to share this fit for Life Journey that is making me feel and look the best I ever have ....Stay amazingly blessed and Thankful all year long and Celebrate the Simple pleasures of your family this year creating more Joy and abundance than ever before. God Bless You all stay warm safe and Happy ...<3 if your looking for great gift ideas take a look at my store amazing healthy fit for life supplements, and workout DVDs..
Peace and Love Always , Ursula
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula

No comments:

Post a Comment