Friday, December 16, 2011

CREATE IT

I believe whatever it is you want in life you have to wake up and Create it every single day... attract it by putting your focus and thoughts on your Prize daily whatever that is for you...As you know if you have been following my blogs what I want most in life now at this stage of my life is to be the healthiest,  fittest, and happiest I can be daily...

I already have the husband the kids the dogs the cats..I set my mind for all of that and got it now my kids are teens, and its time to start living and creating Dreams for myself why wait till there raised to live out your Dreams do it now...I'm loving what I do so much everyday that I never ever get time to be bored. you would think me as a stay at home mom and the house being empty daily other than me and the animals I would get Bored ....NOT even close I have designed my life so that I'm organized and created a Success plan of ACTION daily for me as to always put  ME at the top of the day thank God that I have finally learned to do that...

Ive decided at 42 to take what God has blessed me with this Body, mind,  soul and, Spirit.... make it fabulously better everyday to see what one stay at home mom can create right at home kinda like a lets see how far I can take my Beachbody business, but first and for most I must be a" PRODUCT OF THE PRODUCT" or nobody will believe that shakeology and beachbody DVDS are the Best.. in less I show them step by step week by week month by month...I'm like an experiment to see if I can do it, and taking you on this journey.. to see If you set your mind to anything you want bad enough you can and will create a Better you daily...I'm reading and learning a lot about the metabolism and how to eat clean, and make my body the best it can be and I'm very grateful for all of you that have been following my story it means the world to  me  to have such loyal friends that have taken this journey with me, it gives me such Great Joy to continue to share YouTube Videos to show you how I'm doing it and now recipes, and to be Doing" Rev Abs" right now day 5 is really changing my body and making it even tighter and smaller I'm extremely grateful for all the workout programs I have I'm never bored I'm always challenged ,and that's why I'm not ever going to give up on creating a healthier me daily, because I do believe that fitness is the fountain of youth without a doubt...Thanks again for allowing me to continue to share this journey with all of you....
Peace , and Love always sent to you, Ursula
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula

No comments:

Post a Comment