Wednesday, December 14, 2011

KEEP GOING

Day 3 Of REV ABS  I'm in a lot of pain anytime your working New programs and doing new moves you will be sore, but the good news is Ive been through this before with my other beachbody DVDs so the Great news... I m stronger than I new I ever was, and I want it so bad more than anything to create this new Body, so I must Do the work even if I must do it Sore " NO PAIN NO GAIN" Is so true I had no idea how True but it is ...so now even though I can barely walk I celebrate the fact that I am transforming yet again and my BODY IS TIGHT and that's what I want to make my body like spanks and Nylons so that I could be confident and not giggle...

I'm so proud of myself I have been reflecting back at the year thinking about how many Beachbody DVDs I have done, and managed to stay positive and motivated to keep going even through the pain and it makes me smile thinking about it Surviving cancer, because of early detection, and now doing everything I can to eat clean and make my body into a fat burning machine..I'm thinking Stunt woman Movies sounds amazing right now I'm use to pain might as well do stunts and get payed for the pain....lol

You know I pray my story continues to bless all of you not to give up on yourself since I put me back on my list so much amazing positive stuff has happened for me , smaller close, tighter body, more confidence, happier, healthier, more energy, relationships better and stronger, I no longer waist time and energy worrying about anything just trusting and knowing all will be great because I feel younger and healthier at 42 than I have ever felt in my life, and I shine and smile, and laugh more than I ever have and the things that use to bother me no longer do, because I focus on gratitude daily and loving life more than I ever have and I celebrate as it could be my last day always telling everyone around me how much I truly love and value them....AAAAhhh just saying all this puts a smile on my face ....so today make a commitment to do more and do better and remember it always starts with you early in the morning first...mind,body,soul, spirit ..YOU .Deserve THE BEST...blessings and love sent to you.
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula

No comments:

Post a Comment