Thursday, December 1, 2011

NEW MONTH BETTER YOU

I get so excited everytime a New Month starts, because its a great time to write down new great Goals for yourself, and get excited all over again about achieving them..we can get excited about anything ...we might as well get excited about making ourselves healthier each month...

Im in love with love, and Im also in love with beachbody Dvds. I know to some of you that may sound a little crazy, but when you use them, and see the results I have and So many people all around the world sharing pictures, and making there lifes even better through becoming healthy, and fit at any age, and everytime you turn your computer on you see more, and more incredible things happining in beachbody...well than you might just get pumped up and get excited as well.

I have done many different jobs in my life, and have seen a lot and there is nothing that gets my blood, and spirit lifted more than being a beachbody coach. I started fat, and out of shape not knowing how I could ever motivate others to lose weight when I was feeling so bad about myself at the time, and I wanted it so bad. I saw pictures on facebook of other people that were like me when I started, and some even more over weight, and I saw transformation pictures and they said they all did it through beachbody at home Dvds and drinking a once a day meal replacement , so I held on to that in the beginning realizing that I must take all of you on my journey for extra accountabilty, or I would fail, and It was not easy at all getting back in shape Im not going to lie and say it was..There were days I could barely walk up my stairs from the basement, and You will  have a lot of soreness, but you have to remember during the journey that it doesnt happen as fast as you want it to and" NO paiN NO gain" and never ever quit when the going gets" Tough you must get tougher"...Find daily support and accountabilty and never ever give up on you...and remember nobody can do it for you so make a no fail plan of action, and push harder daily, and remember one day you will look in the Mirror and see the Body that has been hidden under the Fat...and that day words cant describe... you will Cry because YOU made it, and your tougher,  stronger, and braver than you ever know you were, and than you begin your healthy maintance plan for life, because you have to remember if you STOP once you get to your Goal than Guess what before long you will be were you started again...

So clean eating plan, workouts, and More energy, and greater health for life would be a great Goal For all of us to have for Life ..
Im here for you to remind you that I believe in YOU and YOU are Worth it and YOU must go get it daily be who you who were created to be, and make your body a body to be proud of, and not one you have to hide...Blessings and Strength sent to you.
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment