Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Extremely Grateful

I'm Extremely Grateful for my Life I wake up with so much Peace, it still amazes me that I can be this Happy...The Holiday Season is So Great wake up turn on the Christmas Tree lights, and the smell of coffee Brewing and the smell of the Tree so soothing..
My kids are growing so fast and I'm extremely Grateful to get to spend as much time as I get with them Lucky and Blessed I am...

How do you wake up and look at life with Gratitude, and Joy or focusing on everything that's negative?... it is a daily Choice for sure .

I'm always extremly Excited about my New workout program REV ABS you do four videos for one month and than REV it up some more with the Harder Videos, so I keep Challenging myself for more and Greater workouts with beachbody there is a huge selection of at Home workout programs that make it exciting, and never boring and I'm sure this is why my mood is brighter and happier because of all the natural endorphins flowing through my body daily...aaahhh I have to say it feels amazing getting in shape and feeling healthier than ever before its a BOOST of Confidence like nothing else each time you complete a New Workout program....AMAZING IT IS...

So why not make it that way, instead of the dreaded weight Gain that almost everyone has over the Holidays ...Why not make it that you lose weight over the Holidays and gain muscle How Great would that be to be able to enjoy the Holidays without the extra pounds ...well I finally figured out how to do that after all these years of being out of shape and over weight, and that is my SHAKEOLOGY meal replacement and BEACHBODY at Home DVDS and Clean eating..Finally I feel I got my life in a Fantastic place, and so for me My Holiday wish is to keep spreading the Love and Joy and keep myself accountable and Bring Thousands of people with me on this Fit fabulous life for life...ITS UP TO YOU WHAT are YOU WAITING FOR ? My prayer is that you do not wait any longer for change do it today  for yourself because you Deserve to be healthy from the inside out....Blessings and prayers for strength sent to you...
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
http://youtube.com/user/6510ursula
Peace and Love Always , Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment