Tuesday, December 6, 2011

YOUR PASSION YOUR PURPOSE CREATE IT

Everyday we wake up get out of bed, and usually do the same thing over and over again making are life the way we want it, or the way we think we have to do it..I'm learning so much about myself daily, because I have chose right now to be a stay at Home mom Ive decided not to waste one more single moment about that, and to value myself more daily for what I do even If I don't feel valued from others... You are not what someone else thinks of You...You were created for Greatness and have amazing gifts and talents, and no matter what You do as long as Your following Your Gifts, talents , and passion than Your doing better than most...People who have a big fancy Job outside the Home are not always as happy as you think they would be..

Your Job and what you do for a living can make you Greater, or more stressed and miserable, seems to be no in between in that so if you feel stuck and don't no what to do.... Dig deep go within and discover what your passion is and pray for guidance...I have decided to make the best of what I have every single day even if its the same old day. No matter what situation Your in as long as you keep focusing on gratitude and Love and create your own fun daily..than you can live a life you Love daily..

We are all individuals, and what works for me will not work for you, so find your plan of action daily that works best for you, and than keep creating more daily whether work at home or outside the home life can get boring, and dull if you allow it to but see that's the Key the more you focus on creating a better You from the inside out daily the more that You become Greater no matter what your life looks like. today its up to you to make it great, and Ive shared many times how I do it ..I do what works for me I have created a successful plan of action daily for me to keep me accountable since I'm my own Boss I must Boss myself First...Take the kids to school, and come Home get on my workout clothes Class starts here in my Home From 8:30- 9:30 am the Lady's also take there kids to school and we meet here in my home for are time to Create a better us daily...Than we take turns at each others homes helping organize, and clean because it makes it funner if we all clean together we share each others gifts and talents with each other that's what friends Do, and than we talk about are meal plan for the week for are family's, and go to lunch, and shopping together.... we get  workouts for are bodies, laughing therapy for are spirits, and Ideas and someone to talk to other than are husbands, and kids...So I have figured out how to run a family and be Happy Doing it and keeping my Beachbody business My focus daily...Loving life and creating a Life you Love is up to you to Do so I encourage you to write down a healthy Plan of action for yourself today and make You better daily because of It.
http://youtube.com/user/6510ursula
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace and Love always Sent to You, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment