Thursday, December 8, 2011

A DREAM

A Dream it all starts with a Dream that you keep inside yourself or you make it happen really that's all this Life is some people spend there whole entire life keeping there Dreams inside themselves never sharing, never making them a reality only Dreaming, and than there are others that Allow There Dreams to spark them into writing them down as Goals and than Not stopping with the Action steps until The Get them...Are you a Dreamer ?

What Kind of Dream will you plan and Live out in your life the Dream that stays only in your Heart, the Dream of someone else, or the Dream that You make Happen Daily ?

It really is up to you to Create your Dreams, and make them a Reality ...Your Reality.
When I was a Teen I discovered a Passion for Fitness My sister had a Body builder Boyfriend that was Black, and I was so skinny ,and I found muscle fascinating, and so I would watch him workout out and than he taught me how to lift weights, and I feel in love with Muscle I would Buy muscle magazines, and Dream of maybe some Day having Muscle on my skinny Body..hahaha

Than I got married had kids and Forgot my Dream while having babies and raising Kids ...Now I'm creating my Dream and making it a Reality...Thank God for beachbody, because I finally feel Alive and Free to make my Dream my Goal and my Reality..What ever your Dream is, and no matter how long it takes to get it Never Ever Give up On it and Keep Reaching for it daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment