Sunday, December 4, 2011

REDISCOVER YOU

I never realized how much writing out your feelings does for you until I started. now I have developed it into my healthy lifestyle at least five days a week, and when I miss it or get to busy for it. I wake up at 4:00 am thinking of things to write out for myself, and maybe spark some other people in the process .I know that sounds Crazy I said to my husband" I really need to write my Blog and he said No you don't, you need to take a whole day off of the computer' and I have to say I wanted on the computer even more after he said that...

How many years I took care of my alcoholic family growing up got ripped off from my childhood being my moms, Mom and getting married at 24 and No longer having a voice there either, because I wanted to please my husband, and his family and than kids came.... 3 boom boom two boys, and a girl..with really no tools to use to create a healthy happy home there is no manual to tell you how to be healthy, and fit and happy and how to raise amazing kids you learn as you go, and make mistakes and pick yourself up and keep going, because once you have the marriage, and the kids you must fight for them and forget about You that's what I thought  I had to do, so I focused on my husband and the kids and forgot me in the process was so concerned about everyone Else's happiness that I forgot, and really didn't know how to be happy all  I had was survival get through another day skills...everyone thought I had it all the handsome husband amazing healthy kids and yet I had a whole in my heart that I didnt know how to fix....

What ever way you were raised you over compensate in the areas that you didn't like growing up, and do your best to do better, or you become your parents and do as they taught you..So after focusing on my kids, and husband for years and losing myself I finally realized that my husband wasn't going to leave me so I must figure this out on my own, and even if he did I would survive...I needed to figure out  how I could put myself back on my to do list, and not feel guilty because I did...Everyone thought I would fail beachbody ,and not get the weight off, and quit on me just as I always did in the past, but not this time I found the missing piece to my life, and I will not give it up for anyone....aren't you tired of allowing others to tell you what you need to be whole, and complete within yourself I was ...I don't need a dad a boss for a husband... I need a strong, loving humble supportive man that trusts that I know best with what I need to do interanally to create a life I love and be fit inside and out I must follow my Passion, and purpose and use these gifts and talents God instilled in me, before anyone could take it away, and now its about  discovery in what sets my world apart from anyone else. I can not be or look like anyone else or please anyone else without first looking deep inside and pleasing God and Me First...People I believe that this has the ability to set a lot of people Free today if you allow it to, and guess what because I'm back doing what I love and becoming fit inside, and out daily my family is the happiest, and healthiest as well It does start with you..Please don't seek others for your strength and happiness.... seek God First and Yourself will become whole the more you allow yourself to be a peace with you, and continue to better yourself daily through Gods strength...do Not stay stuck any longer its time to break free, and create a life you Love every day its up to You to Love yourself enough to keep going, and keep loving..so lets Go its time.... Now is the time please don't wait any longer discover YOU today hey you just may learn to LOVE YOU....when your whole yourself you find a realationship that commpliments you, not takes away from you...
www.beachbodycoach.com/fitursula
Peace starts with You First , Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment