Monday, February 1, 2010

Good morning,
Wow can you believe it is already February.
The months just seem to fly by. I love February. Valentines Day, and the Super Bowl....It is a great month. Love is in the air whether you are a big Holiday person, or a big sports fan... something for everyone. I just love to have a excuse to have a party, and bring friends together that's why I love the Superbowl. I love making lots of food, and spending it with my family, and close friends. It makes everything more enjoyable.

Life is so wonderful when you have people to share it with. We all deserve to have a full happy fulfilled life. We get to create it for our self. I believe that it all starts with us" treating people how we what to be treated."I Love my life and I get to share my joy of life everyday with my family, and friends. We get to create the life that works for us , and that is exciting to me that I get to create a life that is best for me, and my family. What works for me may not work for someone else. That is exciting, because I don't have to try and change for anyone else. I get to look deep inside, and discover my true Authentic self, and be that. If you try, and be someone other than your true Authentic self you will find out that you will never be happy. Be you 100%.

When I was in my twenty's I was trying to be everything for everyone else, and I feel that now that I'm older, I feel I have discovered that is is OK to be me, and I don't have to try, and change for anyone...How free is that. I just do me 100%, what you see is what you get. We can make this month fabulous, and every other month fabulous. its just as simple as a daily choice. I choose to live life to the fullest, discovering who I am, and what I like, and following the wisdom of that still small voice inside of me. Please don't change for anyone else be yourself...God made you great just as you are.

Peace and Love always, Make today a fabulous Day, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment