Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Grandma

Good Morning,
All of you that read my Blog know that I choose to stay positive, and drama free. Unfortunately not everyone lives that way, and there is alot of crazy people that love to stir up trouble, and cant handle calm positive living, and the person I'm talking about is my mother... she is a full blown alcoholic that had a hysterectomy in her thirties, and has never had any hormone therapy...So you put that combination together, and that makes.....CRAZY.

The reason I'm talking about my mom today is I unfortunately have to deal with her daily now, because my grandma is dieing. My grandma wanted to be buried in Emmett Idaho in a plot that she payed for next to her family members, that were also buried there. She had planned to buy the casket but never got around to it. So my mom has been taking care of her for years, and how she took care of her was, them drinking together..So that is probably how she got Alzheimer's to begin with,and then one day my Grandma fell, and Broke her hip, and my mom had no choice, and put her in a nursing home and then a Alzheimer's home, and then my Grandma could no longer drink alcohol, and she started going down hill, and now she is on Hospice, and it could be any day.

So I had to call my sister yesterday, and tell her that our mom has spent all of grandmas money, she had a big inheritance, and left it with my mom, and now she has no money for a proper burial service...So my mom is going to cremate grandma, and put her in a earn until she can get her back to Emmett Idaho...So needless to say no matter how much I want to stay away from drama, and craziness... Sometimes we cant get away from it. So I am praying right now that my mom will change her mind, and let the family help, and have a funeral, and bury Grandma the way she wanted...She deserves it.

That is what is going on for me right now, so that is why I say Stay away from Drugs, and alcohol in access, because it screws your life up, and makes you crazy. I choose to stay sober, and live the best most Positive life I can...Even through all of the craziness my family dishes out.

Peace, and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment