Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hard times

Good Morning,
Life is full of many challenges, and lessons, sometimes its so hard when your going through them but you will become stronger because of it. When you are going through trials, and tribulations in your life hold on to your faith to keep you strong. Sometimes doing the right thing is not always the easiest thing but you will reap the reward eventually. Being strong is not always easy.

We can take many turns in our life good, and the bad but its important to stay on the high road even in the storm. Sometimes you have to make decisions that are so difficult. that make you cry, and that make you so sad like having to deal with a loss in your family. It can be so painful...It is important to greeve, and allow yourself to feel your feelings.

WE just had to make the choice for my grandma to die with Hospice and although it is the right choice... it was a hard choice, now my mom, and I have to watch her die. My mom is going to be with her in the day, and I have the night shift. We know that she is going to be in a better place but in the meantime it will be difficult to watch her this way. Nobody wants to see someone they love in pain.

I'm asking for prayer for her.... that Gods will be done, and take her home so that she does not have to suffer anymore. She is 85 and has Alzheimer's now for 7 years, and her organs are failing because of all the meds she is on. Tonight I will start with her, and I pray for strength to get through everything I need to.

Peace,and Love always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment