Monday, February 22, 2010

Living your greatest Life

Good Morning,
The sun is finally shining bright, and the tulip's are starting to bloom, and I have spring fever. I love everything about spring... it to me is a very happy time, everything starts to grow, and it seems like everyone seems happier... because we know Summer is almost here. We get are vitamin D naturally. This year there will be pool parties, and many boating, and camping trips. My kids as they get older they are becoming even more adventures, and very helpful getting everything we need ready, so it is not so much work for me. Are biggest issue is getting a larger vehicle to fit are kids since my fifteen yr old, is already six ft tall... My Jeep is getting to small for them, not enough leg room.

Spending quality time with my family is the greatest gift ever, being able to make my own hours, and work from home is the greatest life ever, being my own boss, and putting my family first. I believe this is why my family is so close, and why I'm still happily married after sixteen years, are love is stronger than ever, and we still act like newly weds...It is a great life, and My husband is still into me.

Make wonderful choices for yourself, and your family, and remember to eat well, and exercise daily by making these changes you can live your best life, and even when difficult things happen in your life, as I call it "Life is Lifing" It will not throw you off, because you will have a well balanced life, and remember god will not give you more than you can handle daily.

I get so excited when I think about the wonderful choices I have made shifting my life to meet my needs, and my family's needs, knowing that I get to take my kids to school, pick them up and keep that close relationship with them always, and they still want to be seen with me, and they still value my thoughts, and feelings.

Life is what you make it, and you can choose daily to live the best most positive life possible for yourself, and the people around you, you just get to choose daily, and remember live a healthy well balanced life, and don't be to busy taking care of everyone else, that you forget to take great care of yourself.

Peace, and Love Always, Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment