Wednesday, June 24, 2009

wednesday morning

Yesterday was Great. I turned the big 40. I look back when I was younger and I remember thinking Wow 40 is so old. Now that Im here I do not feel old at all. Infact I feel Great. I think 40 is the new 20. I guess it depends on how you take care of yourself on the other hand I also have a friend that just turned 40 too, and she has already had a heart attack. She smokes and drinks alot. I want to stay Fit and healthy for as long as possible. I feel like 40s are going to be fabulous. Im alot smarter and less of a people pleaser. I no what I want and Im not afraid to go for it. Im more secure in myself. I stand up for what I believe in and surround myself with Positive people. I do not have time for negative thinkers. Positive creates Positive Negative creates Negative. The more I focus on Positive living I have no stress, and if you have no stress in your life then you have no health problems, and everything just seems to flow smoother in your life. What ever you put your intention Energy, and focus on is what you create in your life. I am loving the Farmers Market I have been loading up with fresh fruit and veggies for me and my family We are all feeling Fit and Fabulous. Of course dont forget to workout everyday, at least a good walk whatever you can fit in it makes you feel so much better, Oh and make sure you Laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment