Wednesday, June 17, 2009

wednesday morning

Good morning. I decided this week I would write about everything that goes on on a daily basis, on the life of a stay at home mom of three kids. I can tell you there is never a dull moment, that is for sure, and when you have two boys a one girl being the baby of them it gets very interesting. My oldest son is a teenager and he likes nights as all teenagers do so he stays up late and sleeps in. my middle son is still on the School schedule so he goes to bed around ten and wakes up at 7:00am, and my daughter the same way. I wanted to talk about the differences of my children today in case any of you are going through the same thing. My oldest son and my middle son are just happy being home doing the chores they need to do and hanging out on the computer, and playing the wii. my middle child has decided it is nice just to stay in his pajamas. he did finally get his swim shorts on yesterday and went swimming. Thank god and had a friend come over. My Daughter on the other hand has to have something going all the time. she does not like to just hang out. She plans things to do on a daily basis all day long and wants no down time at all. She has her bag organized for every activity we do and packs for everyone in the family, and always knows excatly what we all need. So for are weekend trips she is great. So as you can see the life of a working stay at home mom gets very interesting. Making my boys get out of the house, and trying to talk my daughter into just relaxing is a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment