Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tuesday morning

Coffee is brewing, Husband off to work kids sleeping. I love my mornings it to me is the most peaceful time of the day. I love to get up early and have the alone time, to help get the day started peacefully. It allows me to be a better wife and mother. I start of course with my Graditude Journal I have so much to be thankful for. Im siting on my outside patio and the sound of the birds is amazing. Ilove to wake up to it. It seems to also set the tone for a good day. I have some called and appts this morning with my business, and once that is done I always like to do some type of workout in my basement gym. My daughter is always up by then, Ifind that she always has are day planned with lots of activities. she loves to stay busy, where as my boys not so much they are content just doing there chores and playing on the computer and just kinda hanging out most days. My husaband and I always have Friday, saturday, and Sunday off every week so thats when we take family trips , boating, camping, fishing all of that good stuff. Then after we do activities in the afternoon time to plan something wonderful for dinner to have a healthy well balanced meal. Then my husband comes home and we eat dinner together and take a long walk and have lots of good family time. This gives you an example of how most of our summer goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment